Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Bueno everybody

I dont knowif I spelled that right, its hello in spanish. Well the final presentation is over it well, I believe I will get at least a B in the class.


The last day of school was today, so this is a REALLY GOOD friday. WOOHOO, I will however work summer school for 5 hrs a day for 4 weeks. The pace at work will be really laid back and the campus will be very light in traffic, another YEAH!! I am looking forward to lots of creations.

I actually completed my card that has been laying out on my desk for oh about a week. Everything is close to my heart excetp the cuttlebug template.

card stock&stamp pads
Chocolate
Key lime

Stamp set
Playful petals

Button
Spring collection






Hope you like!!
Ta-Ta for now

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hi Jamia! Ooh, your card is so pretty! I love that you used the different petals! The 3D look to the flower is fabulous!

Maria