Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Hang in there

Monday is only one day! I wish you a smooth monday. I know mondays can be bumpy and sometimes where grumby, but its only one day and hopefully its going by quickly.
I am still trying to figure out how to paste a nice font on my new banner. If anyone can help please post some notes here. Thank You!!


I dug in my stash of woodies and pulled out a old favorite.



Stamp by Penny Black

CTMH cardstock
Dutch Blue
Holiday
Black

CTMH tiny typewriter alphabet

Coloring
with blending pen & stamp pads

Cuttle bug template

STAMPAGANZA is back. Buy 2 stamp sets and receive one free. This promotion runs from June 1-30 Visit my website for more details. papermemories.myctmh.com

Ta-Ta for now

No comments: