Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Too all you mothers! I hope every one had a fantastic day with their families. I had the day off, no cleaning, no coking YEAH. I attended church and back home, dinner was ordered in and I sat here and did what I wanted to do. I received a very nice card from my hubby, he always picks the sweetest cards,(her really take is time reading and choosing the right one) I got my spring/summer robe. I put it on around 4pm and enjoyed every minute of wearing it. My card is not a mothers day card, its a color challenge. Iam not as fast as other bloggers. But Iam doing my best to create the challenges and just create something. Heres what I have for today, Marjories challenge #17.




Ta-Ta for now


PS Sparkle and Cathy Nell , email me your snail mail addie. I have blog candy for you!!

No comments: