Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hello

Nothing to share as far as artwork. My final presentation board is due on thursday and I am busy doing research and shopping for fabric swatches. My furniture period is Art Deco, so fun I love this furniture style.

What do you think of my new banner? I am still playing with it, I need to work on my blog name, i dont have photo shop and my windows paint shop is not cooperating with me, maybe its just that I dont know what Iam doing. The banner is in .png format and I have never heard of that before. Whis me luck on working everything out, to make the title GRAND!!

Anyhoo the wedding was beautiful and my outfit I dreaded shopping for was SO CUTE and CHIC. I found the entire outfit at Marshalls for under $80, two piece linen pants suit and shoes too!!! Marshalls was only the second store I went to. I was really happy. I took some great pictures of my family, especially my dad. Although I did forget to get a candid shot of him by himself.

I will attempt to create a quick card tomorrow,the stamp set is already out including the ink pads, I just need to stamp it.

Ta-Ta for now

No comments: