Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Celebrate

I LOVE birthday sets, cupcakes and anything girly!! So why did this cute stamp set sit in my closet for who knows how long ( probably 2 yrs, how pathetic huh)? I made 2cards from one set. I like them both, so I guess Iam celebrating actually using my stamps and supplies.



Cardstock CTMH, baby pink, key lime, buttercup & white daisy
Misc baubles
Offray ribbon
Stamp set by SU send a celebration
CB swiss dots folder



Cardstock CTMH, black, honey, watermelon, topiary & heavenly blue
Prisma glitter by CTMH
Ribbon by Offray
CB swiss dots folder
Stamp set by SU send a celebration

I figured out how to post a link within my post, thanks to Erica . Thanks Erica!!!

Until tomorrow

3 comments:

One Creative Life said...

Those are cute cards! I love those stamps. I think the black one is my favorite. Hey did you ever get to dine outside?

Paper doll said...

Thanks!! I didnt dine but did cook and sat out while the meat was on(love the smell of the grill cooking). Hubby sat with me and we chatted, it was nice, really nice. Saturday is the day! Chicken and sweet corn on the cobb YUMMY!

Teri said...

What a pretty card. I remember this SU set! aloha! Teri