Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Celebrate

Taylors cupcake challenge. Every friday Taylor of taylored expressions as a cupcake challenge, she has the nicest cards and projects, Iam never disappointed when visting her site. This is my first time entering a challenge, WOOHOO. Whish me luck. How do you like my new favorite color combo? I am working on a LO of my very handsome son, check back tommorow.



CTMH cardstock
Inkadinkado Birthday cupcake set
Nestibilities scallop die cut
Misc ribbon & button
B&T by Chatter Box

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Love the card!!! I am happy to see that your updating your blog more often.
Sandra

Lindsay said...

Very cute!

Catherine said...

love that you added buttons on your card...just a right touch

Paper doll said...

Thanks Ladies!