Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Friday, January 30, 2009

TGIF

Hello everybody, are you as happy as Iam that its Friday? Not that it was an a extremly strenuous week, all though I was verbally acousted by a hobo that asked for money this week. I politely told him I didnt have money for him and he became pretty irrate, following me through the shopping center yelling out stuff. Can you believe it. Anyway I just want to sleep in tomorrow, I love to sleep in!!I have a date with my hubby tonight, the movies. Im so tired though I hope I dont fall asleep,I am known to do that from time to time. Look at what I created for my secret sister.....



Code It stamp set by CTMH
Playful Flourishes by CTMH
Notebook papers by CTMH
Cardstock by CTMH
Just blooms by CTMH

Hope your doing something relaxing tonight



Misc button and ribbon

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh, a date night! I forgot what that is since my kids are still kinda small and the nearest relative is 3 hours away. I love love love that card!!!

Anne-Marie said...

I Love your card Jamia, Hope you had a nice date night.