Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, January 19, 2009

More cupcakes PLEASE

In the past I told you about one of my daily reads Taylored Expression Taylor post a cupcake challenge every friday, there always FABULOUS sketches. I finally have created one after many months. Visit Taylored Expressions you wont be disappointed.




I havent posted my project 365 pictures lately but I am taking them. Sometime its weird taking your camera in certain places and taking pictures, place like the post office or walmart. I kinda take the pictures quickly and sneaky. Hey I dont want anyone calling security, can you see me explaining myself.

Project 365 #18


This is Maximum our 18 month old Terrier mix. This cute guy follows me every where. He spends 90% of the time in my craft studio sleeping,even when Im not in there. If I go downstairs so does he, if I get my purse and keys he runs to the door, tail wagging, sometimes making a few laps around the living room. Sometimes I will take him with me to run errands so he can hang his head out the window and sniff. He cant seem to settle down and take a good nap because hes to busy keeping a eye on me. I am not much of a dog lover BUT I have this cute guy living in my house. I still cant believe it sometimes.

Until later

6 comments:

Yankee in England said...

I love the patterned paper cupcake top. Great card

Mary said...

Adorable card and dog!

TeresaW said...

Jamia, your dog is so cute. It is funny how they love company. My cat is the same and when she is not around I have to find her.

Your cup cake looks great - I will have to check that site out.

tricomi said...

I'm a huge fan of your work and this card is so pretty!

Taylor said...

How cute! Great colors and I love how you added the brads to the cupcake bottom!

Dawn said...

Hi Jamia
I haven't had much time for blog hopping either recently.
Great to see you stop on by though.
I love your card designs they are so clean and crisp and how cute is your dog - he is adorable, I have two cats and one of them (Peaches) thinks I belong to HER!!!
They are such good company and fun.


Hugs
Dawn
x