Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I wish I had a cupcake right now

A real cupcake! I love sweets, cupcakes, cookies, cakes, doughnuts, candy bars. I can sit and watch a movie and eat frosting right out of the tub. Yeah I have a real sweet tooth and everybody in my house does too.

Im going to keep this short I need to get to bed, back to the old 7 to 2:30 gig.

So this stamp makes me want a cupcake, too darn cute!



Stamp by Unity stamp company
Perfect Day designer paper by CTMH
Cardstock and ink by CTMH
Punch by Martha Stewart
Misc ribbon
Brads and flowers by CTMH



Project 365 day 11


Isn't that color GORGEOUS!! I have been painting my nails with colored french tip for at least 5 years. Iam addicted. So my usual nail guy was busy and I had to go to Amy the owner ( she rocks) and she complained about my nails. She was actually tired after filing down my mountainess nails down. David has been doing hit and miss jobs on my nails off and on for about 2 months. I only want to see him every 2 weeks not weekly because he needs to fix something, Hubby says maybe thats what he wants(more money for him). I have really been considering firing him and letting Amy be my nail girl. Now its pretty sad when you have to tell your nail guy what he needs to do for your nails. I had Phin tell me if he had been doing my nails I wouldnt be having these issues. I tried to give him a chance but I think little ole David is through, capute, finished, washed up, FIRED.

Good night, dont let the bed bugs bite!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by! I love this card - the colors, how you used the brads & flowers, the stamp, etc!! And I am right there with you on the sweet tooth - I have had myself a container or two (or 3) of frosting also! (when I was little my Mom would eat vanilla wafers with frosting - I think I'll blame it on her!) Have a blessed week! K

Sandra said...

Ur cards have been so awesome lately!!! Love the nails!