Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Good Morning

I know, I know Im posting way early. This is not normal LOL. Just a quick post of my cupcake challenge I have about 45 min to post on Taylor blog to qualify. By the way Taylor is having a 1 year cupcake challenge CHALLENGE stop over and read the details.



Stamps by Unity stamp company
Striped ribbon american crafts
Brown ribbon misc
Cardstock by CTMH

Wishing you a FABULOUS monday!!

3 comments:

said...

Jamia, my giveaway winnings arrived today and I just wanted to say thank you! I am also putting a shout-out about it on my blog. :o)

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Jamia, cool cards, I love the colours you have used.

Anne-Marie SBS23

Kristin said...

Okay - I keep visiting your blog and leaving hungry for a cupcake! lol Really cute card! I have enjoyed reading some of your recent posts that I have missed lately and visiting some of the great links you have been adding in your posts! Have a blessed week! Kristin