Friday, March 28, 2008
Monday, March 24, 2008
So here are two pictures of my trip anywhere in the world , If you read my quirks and unknown facts two post below I chose Antigua in the British West Indies. The first is the view we had while eating breakfast each morning ( absolutely gorgeous ) it takes seeing a place like this to appreciate and be thankful for what God created. The second picture is of the sunset on the beach also breathtaking!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
I went shopping with my Aunt today or should I say yesterday. It was a beautiful day, I hope everyone had a chance to get out and enjoy it. The two of us went to some antique shops and other specialty stores like Casa Bella and Cinnamon Rose ( dont the names make you want to shop there), lunch at Tommies ( chili burgers YUM ) Marshalls (they now have a FAB shoe department) and coffee from Starbucks in there parking lot while we laughed and talked. I am very close to my Aunts, there like my best friends. Anywhoo she spent $200 and I spent $26. I purchased a new trash can. Fun, fun day.
Scrappernic wanted to know where I chose to go on my trip anywhere in the world. Well I had several exotic far away places picked, 1. Italy ( shopping of course ) and 2. Greece. But my sweet hubby is very particular and was anxious about being in places to foreign, he would not have enjoyed himself at all. So I chose Antigua in the British west Indies. Its a beautiful tropical Island. I don't regret my choice, 7 days in Antigua at a beaches resort, no cell phones, no internet and believe it or not the cable didn't work for the whole 7 days either was the BEST.
Iam waiting for the washer to stop and off to bed I go. Check back tomorrow for pics of cards and Antigua.
Excuse my spelling booboos, no spellcheck
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
I love the blog games, too fun!! So here goes
1. I am clausterphobic and terrified of large bodies of water. Love to go to the beach BUT you will never catch me in the water. I was determined to go snorkeling when we vactaioned in Antigua, I was scared to death and made my husband hold my hand the whole 10 min. Thats how long I lasted in that beautiful, warm blue water.
2. When I was pregnant I loved the smell of wet cement on a warm or hot day, I imagine it being a popsicle and want to lick it ( gross I know). Loved the smell of fresh cut grass and wanted to chew it like gum (I know, I know) .
3. I have always wanted to write childrens books
4. I am really happy when theres a Law & Order marathon on TNT.
5. My favorite time of morning is between 8-9 am, but I hate mornings
6. When I was 5 I saw Jaws the movie and was afraid to take a bath, I also watched SNL soon after and saw Jaws come out of the drain and eat the lady taking a bubble bath and then not only was I afraid to take a bath but I wouldnt sit down in the bath.
7. I once won a trip anywhere in the world
Okay so the rules are...
Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random/and or wierd facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay heres who Iam tagging
I must let everyone know I have tagged them, but in the morning off to bed. Night , Night
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Click the wild pictire to enlarge.
This is so me in every way, the outfit, the cute handbag ( love a cute handbag ), the hair ( I have worn that wild cute wavy look and of course the shopping bag!!!! OH yeah the colors are so me. I have almost every color ( minus the blue ) in my house. I LOVE THE COLOR ORANGE!!!
Monday, March 10, 2008
I cant wait to show you what I have been working on, I received a bag full of BELLA stamps. This is my first order from Canada and they are so DARN cute!! I have some fabulous paper picked out and the colors are HOT!! I have to make two sets of 21 cards for a swap.
Tomorrow is the last day of work( its friday, my post was saved back on the 1th not to confuse anybody ) because next week is SPRING BREAK.... can you hear me and my kiddos jumping and shouting. I plan on getting some major scrapping and stamping done.
Sunday is my 16th wedding anniversary, its so great being married to your best friend. I think we will go out for brunch in Santa Monica at Spagatinis. Its a jazz restaurant with live jazz. I think brunch and a walk on the pier will be nice!!
PS I had my dog shaved and he is so darn cute, cant wait to post the pictures of him as well.
Keep checking back I will have lots to share.