Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ive been tagged!!!

By Leslie of Leslies creative place.blogspot.com
I love the blog games, too fun!! So here goes



1. I am clausterphobic and terrified of large bodies of water. Love to go to the beach BUT you will never catch me in the water. I was determined to go snorkeling when we vactaioned in Antigua, I was scared to death and made my husband hold my hand the whole 10 min. Thats how long I lasted in that beautiful, warm blue water.



2. When I was pregnant I loved the smell of wet cement on a warm or hot day, I imagine it being a popsicle and want to lick it ( gross I know). Loved the smell of fresh cut grass and wanted to chew it like gum (I know, I know) .



3. I have always wanted to write childrens books



4. I am really happy when theres a Law & Order marathon on TNT.



5. My favorite time of morning is between 8-9 am, but I hate mornings



6. When I was 5 I saw Jaws the movie and was afraid to take a bath, I also watched SNL soon after and saw Jaws come out of the drain and eat the lady taking a bubble bath and then not only was I afraid to take a bath but I wouldnt sit down in the bath.



7. I once won a trip anywhere in the world



Okay so the rules are...
Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random/and or wierd facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Okay heres who Iam tagging

sandrascafe.blogspot.com

stampsandallthatjazz.blogspot.com

scrappernic.blogspot.com

inkypingers.blogspot.com

createwithchristine.blogspot.com

backatheranch.blogspot.com

I must let everyone know I have tagged them, but in the morning off to bed. Night , Night


2 comments:

scrappernic said...

I have to know, where did you go on the trip you won?!

Nicole said...

Hi there,
I noticed you tagged me, I am just letting you know I am actually the one that tagged Leslie, sooo I already have done this in the last few days. Sorry...thanks though for thinking of me anyway. Cute Bella card by the way.