Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, March 10, 2008

This is what I deceided

There were absolutely no specials for my camera in the sales adds. I am going to get the bundle from Sams club, it includes the canon bag, memory card, the CAMERA and two lenses. Thats what I deceided, so now I wait for it to ship. Who knew a camera could be so hard to shop for.

I cant wait to show you what I have been working on, I received a bag full of BELLA stamps. This is my first order from Canada and they are so DARN cute!! I have some fabulous paper picked out and the colors are HOT!! I have to make two sets of 21 cards for a swap.

Tomorrow is the last day of work( its friday, my post was saved back on the 1th not to confuse anybody ) because next week is SPRING BREAK.... can you hear me and my kiddos jumping and shouting. I plan on getting some major scrapping and stamping done.

Sunday is my 16th wedding anniversary, its so great being married to your best friend. I think we will go out for brunch in Santa Monica at Spagatinis. Its a jazz restaurant with live jazz. I think brunch and a walk on the pier will be nice!!

PS I had my dog shaved and he is so darn cute, cant wait to post the pictures of him as well.

Keep checking back I will have lots to share.

No comments: