Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday sweet Friday!!

I can not express how happy I am that its FRIDAY. Remember I said my job assignement may change, well it ended today!!! It was wearing me out! I feel like I am back to normal well Monday I will be back to normal!! I am so stinkin happy :)

I have been working on more organizing, I realized I really like organizing things. I have put away all my woodies that were on the floor and I have FINALLY finished my CTMH stamp inventory binder! I will share that this weekend, since I didnt post on mon or wed.

Stampers meet my card, I am trying to sound like Patty Stanger from the Millionare match maker, thats how she introduces her millionare clients.



I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!! I plan on crafting I have several projects I need to get busy on.

1 comment:

Sheila H said...

Nice card! That tree stamps is one of my favorites - it's so versatile!