Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cake anybody?

What a beautiful day! I spent the morning volunteering with my kid camp at church, we were able to spend some time outside playing some fun games. I participated in the puppet show and the play. It was a good club day!

I spent the afternoon watching The Good, The Bad & The Ugly, one of my favorites. One of the best westerns ever!! I am a big Clint Eastwood western fan.

Tomorrow church with my family and lunch afterwards!


Meet todays card...



This is one of my favorite sets. This card was also created at my Stamp-a-Palooza.Oh the cards and tags you can create with this set!! How about those yummy colors?

All supplies by CTMH!

2 comments:

Sheila H said...

I love how you colored the images!

Unknown said...

Love it! I love how you kept your coloring simple. It kept it from fighting with the B&T paper. Great balance!