Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year happenings



Its live and you can check it out on my website. Just click the Close to my Heart banner on the right. Its loaded with OOBBERLY cute stuff!!! I cant wait to order something;)


National Papercrafting month special, you must look at the entire kit in color its beautiful and my kit will be here WEDNESDAY!! To view the kit click the CTMH banner on the right, click shop online, click promotional specials and WAAHHLLAA. Here you can find out how to earn the kit for FREE!!!



ETA: Winkflash is having a 5 & Dime sale until 1/11. I ordered over 300 pics, cant wait for them to ship. I have never used Winkflash, but what a great sale to try them out with. I have to say shipping was cheaper than shutterfly, they give you the option of glossy or matte finish and they enhance free of charge everyone one of your prints.


Okay heres my second set of Christmas cards for Sparkles Christmas card challenge. This weeks challenge was to use buttons, NO problem thats one of my favorite week 5embellishments. I used Taylors cupcake sketch from 2 weeks ago. I can thank Sparkle for this awesome blog that I have been hooked on for quite some time now.




Stamp from Stampendous retro collection
Cardstock, button, ric rac ribbon, liquied applique and liqiud glass from CTMH
Cuttle Bug embossing template


Hope you want to come back for more, cause I have more to share!

1 comment:

Lori said...

What a beautiful card. Love the colors.