Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saturday happenings

Blogger issues AARRGGHH

How was your saturday? I made it to Malibu and took pictures of the tree, I will post them tomorrow. Had Black Angus for dinner with Mr Bankhead, YUMMY. Was supposed to catch a movie, but when 8pm rolls around all I want to do is go home and put on my jammies.

I wanted to confess that Iam addicted to chewy sweet tarts, you remember the little tangy sweet tarts that are the size of a dime and come rolled up. Well these are mini and chewy and sweet and boy are they good!! They can only be found at Target, believe when I say I have looked many places and they are only found @Target. Next time you there grab a bag, there in the candy aisle in the food section. You wont be disappointed. Let me know what you think of them when you tryem out.

I finally used my Pixie mini sewing machine by Singer, so far so good. How about my stitching? My card was inspired by Dawn MCvey, she always uses bright vibrant colors.


Stamp set Butterfly Wings by CTMH
Cardstock by CTMH
Ribbon by Ofray

1 comment:

Kristin said...

This is a very pretty card! I love the colors used and I have been wanting to know about that mini sewing machine...so you seem to like it so far? Just catching up on some of the fun I have been missing on-line - hope this finds you well! Blessings, Kristin