Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Get sketchy with me ...

Its a sketch challenge over at Heart 2 Heart challenges, it would awesome to have you participate with us this week. Create a card using the sketch below, upload a picture of it on the H2H blog site by next Sunday at 10 PM.

Make sure you stop by the blog even if you dont join the fun, theres some great cards featured!

REMINDER that our Thanks campaign is nearing its end, I am extending the date to submit a order until Saturday December 4th. Dont let this AWESOME campaign get by you. Need more details check the post below this one.







I started out with a kraft card base. I used my Martha Stewart scoring board to create the block pattern on the Autumn Terracotta cs, I also used my scoring board to score a border around my Sunflower cs. I stamped the flower pot and flowers in Sunflower ink on the Sunflower cs. I stamped three pots and three bunches of flowers on Colonial White cs, I stamped the flower pots on a seperate peice of cs and cut them out, I then popped them ontop of the first set of flower pots. I added some prisma glitter to the centers of the flowers. I layered the flower pot piece ontop of a piece of Buttercup Yellow cs. I wrapped jute around the three colored cs pieces. Topping it with a paper flower and paper leaf. The center of the paper flower is a brad with prisma glitter on it.

2 comments:

Sheila H said...

Your card is full of beautiful colors and gorgeous detail!

Kim Harper said...

I love your card! The colours are beautiful and look so nice together. The scoring adds a great background!