Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, December 6, 2010

A gift for you!

Its Monday and that means its Heart 2 Heart challenge day. The challenge this week is to create a gift item. I know its the season for giving Christmas gifts, to co workers, neighbors, the post man, your hair stylist etc. But my gifty item is for those December babies, ME being one of them. My birthday is December 24!! I have a few rules about giving to December babies. RULE #1 we dont want to receive our gifts wrapped in Christmas paper!

So here is my gifty item for those December birthdays!!


Cute HUH! Its a bandaid tin that can hold a TON of gift cards. I wouldnt mind receiving this filled to capacity with gift cards!

Join us this week, its so much fun. Create your gift item and post a link to a picture of it to the Heart 2 Heart blog by this Sunday by 10 PM. Now scoot on over and check out the other FABULOUS WORKS OF ART!!

2 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very cute box. Great colors, and I like how you used the big candles.

Sheila H said...

I especially love the candles on your box. My oldest son's birthday is in December also; we always wrap his gifts in birthday paper :)