Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Are you ready to take the challenge?

Its Heart 2 Heart challenge day! Todays challenge if you dare to take it, is to create a card shaped anyway BUT a square or rectagnle shape. How fun is this going to be?

Visit the H2H blog see what the other FABULOUS ladies have created, you wont be disappointed. Then run not walk to your craft space and create something fun and fabulous to post to the blog. We cant wait to see what you have for us!! Its a 4 for 40 week and Andrea is our host, this ladie is oobberly talented and you could win 4 of her creations, so tell a friend!!



I created a PARTY HAT,using exclusive CTMH designer papers!! I punched my 3 strips of cardstock with 3 different border punches! The big scallop punch is a NEW punch from EK Success, its one of their new large border punches. I added several pieces of ribbon and a heavenly blue button to the top of the hat. At the bottom I added to paper flowers and a baby pink button. Finishing it off with a sentiment!! I will have to find a birthday girl to send this too!!

Have a fabulous Monday!

Jamia

1 comment:

Sheila H said...

Your card has such great color and detail. What did you use to cut the shaped card?