Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hello!!

My computer is still in for repair, Hopefully really really soon. Not any time to get on a computer this week, so I am sharing Mondays post today!

Heart 2 Hearts challenge this past week was to emboss on your car, that could be heat or dry embossing. I have to share that I actually hate to heat emboss. Yep I said it, I am a lazy stamper. I hate stamping, then pouring the powder on the card, then dusting the powder off, then pulling out the heat gun. Just too much work! The finished product is BEAUTIFUL no doubt about it. But like I said its a lot of work:)

I do love how this card turned out......

Meet my card...



Isn't that bracket GORGEOUS? Its even more gorgeous in person! I first created my flower by punching several circle with my circle punch. I wet them and crunched them up and dry them with my heat gun, cause I didn't have patience to wait. I rounded the corner of the grey wool cs and white daisy cs and Buttercup yellow with my corner rounder. I then layered the grey wool and white daisy onto my buttercup yellow card base. I embossed the bracket and the sentiment in black. I used a glue dot to adhere the flower onto the card. I added 2 pieces of striped grey ribbon as the petals.

Brackets from the Playful Petals stamp set
Thank You from thank you set
Cardstock from CTMH

Jamia