Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Bare with me

Okay now my youngest sons computer came down with a virus on monday, thats the computer that I was going to borrow and my oldest son deleted his windows picture program off his computer last year so I have no access to upload my pictures. I am hoping to have this resolved this weekend.

Please visit the Heart 2 Heart challenge blog. I am the featured stamper for our 4 for 40 week. Whats that you ask, well if we get 40 people to join our challenge this week I will send one luky lady 4 of my hand made cards. One of those cards will be my card posted this week.

This weeks challenge is a ABC challenge!
A- use a alphabet stamp
B- make the card boy related
C- must use the color chocolate some where on your card

1 comment:

Sheila H said...

I hope you get your computer issues resolved soon. I saw your card on the H2H site; whoever wins your card set will be very lucky!