Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Kameron

Today is my youngest sons 17th birthday. Where does the time go, don't all mothers say this no matter what age there child is turning. Its so cool seeing him become a young man, he was such a little boy for so long. Today where both off due to furlough days in So Cal. The weather is gorgeous outside the breeze flowing through the windows is heavenly!

I am dropping off my 2 computers at a friends for cleaning. Yeah!! My friend heads a computer dept at work and told me he will take them in and get rid of the bugs. I didn't want to bother him, BUT after a few quotes of $85 to $125 per computer to clean out the virus, I broke down and gave him a call.


Meet my card...


Enjoy your day, where half there(to the weekend)!!

Jamia

No comments: