Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Its getting warm outside

Its beautiful outside and the weather as been good (windy) but good this lastg week. I am happy that spring is finally here, but I can feel the change in the temps.

Hope your all having a great Saturday. I smell someone grilling hot dogs in my neighborhood, AAHH the smells of spring/summer. Got my windows open and I hear the birds chirping and the cars whizzing by, enjoying the sounds of spring/summer too!



Check out my loot from a craft sale I stopped at on Thursdays. I picked up some SU chuncky glitter I have wanted for some time only $2 and lots of chip board for $2, $3 & $5. Tons of ribbon , I LOVE ribbon. Lots of FREE catalogs, those are always good for inspiration and ideas!! I wanted to buy more like buttons and textured cardstock, but gave myself a limit.



Hope you dont mind another layout, I have not created one thing all week, can you believe that. It amazes me that when I have the time, unlimited time to create I sometimes dont. Maybe its the summer time vibe, were your suppose to relax and take it easy. Well I definately took it easy this week. Like I said before I didnt do much of anything and it felt great!





For some reason I dont like to have my picture taken anymore and this shot would have never been scraped but you know you have to capture the silly not so coofed shots of your life. So here I am forcing my son to take a pic with me, can you tell he was not so thrilled.

Kit created using The Girls Loft March kit, how about those fabric alphabet stickers.
Thicker fabric stickers by American Craft
Buttons by Foo-fa-La
Textured Cardstock by Bazzil
Cardstock Quite Contrary by My Minds Eye

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Super cute! Love the paper strips and buttons :)

Sheila H said...

The layout is nice. I love the picture of you and your son!

Anonymous said...

simple and sweet LO!