Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Another Layout to share

Hello blogging friends!!!

I cant believe this week is almost over, I feel like I havent got anything done. Back to work for me on Monday I have to accomplish a few things before the end of the week.

Heres another layout I did last week, my sweet husband thought this was ingenious of me to take my own picture LOL. I had to explain that I did not think of this on my own!



Nothing like stalking yourself LOL. I used my March Girls Loft Kit to create this page.

Off to the grocery store

2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

That's so funny!! LOVE the layout - and that you scrapped something so different from the everyday. Neat!

Sheila H said...

Very clever and very nice layout!