Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Saturday to you!!

Its GOODIE BOX day, purchase a goodie box containing $120 worth of product for only $60. These boxing having amazing stuff inside, the last box conained cardstock, accessories, mini books, ribbon rounds, at least 6 stamp sets, level 1&2 scrapbook kits and more. You can make a puchase by clicking the CTMH banner, or Jackpot June banner on the right. Hey the sticky post above will direct to my online store also.


Okay I know I have shown you nothing but layouts for days, but I still have not stamped a completed card. I have some materials on my desk now because Iam working on special cards. I have things I need to upload to my compuer, bear with me!

Got this idea from Stacy Julian , she challenged you to dump your purse and photograph the contents and tell what it says about you. I cant wait to scrap this pic!



I think my contents say I am a Lady who likes to be prepared for anything, I dont like to sit idle. So I make sure I have things on hand to keep me occupied and entertained. I believe everything I have in the picture is a neccessity for me, I have eliminated one item from my purse over the last 6 months and it was my makeup bag.

If your wondering if my purse is heavy, the answer is YES IT IS.

Bible
Confession book by Charles Chapp AWESOME BOOK
Eye glasses
Ipod
2 Cells phones Only one has service, the other is my phone book and my favorite game
Mineral powder, lipgloss, perfume, lotion, HAND SANITIZER
Work badge, work keys
Writing pens
Mints
Gum
CANDY, I am a big snacker
Car keys
Wallet

I may post again today or tomorrow check back with me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this idea, don't you? In fact I did a whole gathering this way. I had everyone choose 5 items from their purse and I took a photo of them with their purse, with the 5 things, and of the 5 things spread out next to their purse. We scrapped a layout for them and I delivered the photos to the hostess the next day. It was tons of fun!