Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us

18 blessed years together. I knew when I was 14 years old that I would marry this man and I did. Hes my best friend, hes a good provider, makes me laugh, he tells me Im beautiful all the time and I LOVE HIM!!!

 
Posted by Picasa


Im way behind on these challenges but this card has been ready for 2 weeks, Im not sure if I like it or not. But here it is.


 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa


5 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Jamia, congrats to you both on your anniversary.xxx

your cardis gorgeous loving the owl with the bold colours. Joey.x

Sue from Oregon said...

Happy Anniversary!
Wow, this is my kind of card! Love it!

Karrie O. - Sweet Paper Treats said...

Happy Anniversary, you two are a cute couple. Love the cards!!

June Nelson said...

Hi Jamia I hope you dont mind me following your blog your ards are gorgeous huggies June xx

stampmonkey said...

Happy {belated} Anniversary, Jamia! Sounds like you have quite a catch there!

I am planning to pre-post my Unity post for next Saturday and thought I'd check just to be sure you're still playing so I could link to you. I'm so glad I decided to check out your blog rather than just email you -- you're very talented and I love your style!

Anyway, can you let me know if you're still in for Unity next week? Many thanks!