Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

OHH Saturdays

Sleeping in lazin around checking emails and blogs while sipping my coffee out of my favorite mug before getting out of the house, theres nothing better. You know if I could do this on week days I think I could function better througout the day. Well it was a beautiful day here, sunny and breezy. Its always breezy or should I say WINDY here in the desert. But a gorgeous day.

Did I tell you how excited I was to find Prima flowers at my Michaels. Now I must have them all, I already bought two jars yesterday and I REALLY need to use my 50% coupons. It would be a shame to waste them. Do I sound convincing!!

The card Iam showing today I made for my nephew who turns 2 on thursday.

CTMH cardstock
Moostruck blue
Topiary Green

CTMH stamp set
Happy Birthday

Cuttlebug embossing tempate

Misc ribbon

CTMH brads

Ta-Ta for now

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I've been wanting to buy the Cuttlebug only for the embossing folders. Have you bought the dies? Are they good??? Have a great Wednesday!!!
Sandra

Paper doll said...

I havent bought any dies yet, I intend to. Iam loving the folders it took me way to long to use them.

Maria said...

Hi Jamia!

I love your card. . .the color combo is fabulous and I love how you used your CB embossing folder. It fits the theme of your card so nicely!

Maria