Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge day

Thats right and its a scketch! I hope your joining in on the fun, challenges are so fun,inspiring and motivating. If you have lost your mojo (which we all do from time to time)dont feel alone, joining challenges can help kick you into gear, get those wheels turning.

I invite you to take the sketch get inspired and make a card or layout. Visit the Heart2Heart challenge blog and post a link to your card in Mr Linky by 10PM Sunday for a chance to be a Friday Five!! I hope to see you there!





I used the cute Treetops stamp set. I started out with my chocolate card base, layering a piece of sweetleaf cs, I then added some punched circles and layered a strip of chocolate cs on top. I stitched around the entire card. I stamped and cut out my images twice from the stamp set, using the second cut out image to pop them off the first image. I glued them to scallop circles I cut out with my Spellbinders dies. I added a thank you sentiment to finish off the card.

Stop by and check out the rest of the team!!

Mary
Daneen
Andrea
Mandy
Jessica
Kelly

Treetops stamp set by CTMH
Sentiment from Thank You set by CTMH
Cardstock and inks by CTMH
Spellbinders scallop circle die

3 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Great color combo. I love the card!

Kate said...

I really like your card. The colors and the trees go together so well.

Sheila H said...

I love this stamp set and your card. The colors are great.