Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday treats

Well it is done, my son officially completed high school YEAH!! 1 down 1 to go!!

Hope your having a faulous saturday, its windy, windy, windy here. Its been that way all week, Iam so tire of it. You dare not curl your hair cute or attempt to light the grill you can forget it. Very few spring days for us.

Below you will find a sweet treat of a card. I used a stamp from one of Unitys kits and out of all the many stamps in the kit this was my favorite :) The sentiment came from another Unity kit. I used one of Taylors cupcake sketches #111.






Stamps by Unity
Border punches by Fiskars
Cardstock and buttons by CTMH
Designer paper by Dream Street papers

2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Nice card, Jamia, and congratulations on the graduate! It's such a proud day!!!

Hugs!

Melissa said...

Your card is sooo cute! Great Job!