Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Wednesday

Well remember when I said I had created a layout on Sunday, well I have created a layout everyday this week!!! I knew once I got started I wouldnt be able to stop and the ideas would keep coming. I am so excited to be back in the game!!

Only 2 more days until the end of the school year!

Heres a layout I did using my October Girls Loft kit. This is as it says the Man I Love. He always has the funniest look on his face, like I am disturbing him by taking his picture. This kick has me digging out pictures from 5 years ago that I have set aside to scrap. Hope you like! Remember you can click the photo to get a closer look.






Check out that Tim Holtz grundge board, so loving that product!

Off to bed, I am exhausted.

2 comments:

Nadeem1414 said...

This is a nice and excellent paper collections which give the entertainment and funniest way for enjoyment and knowledge.

Thanks
http://www.stories.pk

Sheila H said...

Really nice - please share others!