Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Friday, February 5, 2010

More sweet treats!!

So loving that its Friday and its raining. I am not a huge fan of the rain but I would take a rainy weekend rather than a rainy workday anytime. That means some really good sleep tonight and sleeping in tomorrow, YEAH!!

I plan on crafting this weekend and if the weather permits taking my son out drive me around town to pratice his drivin skills. I also feel like baking a cake. I forgot to share that a coworker has asked me to bake 2 cakes for his family over the next couple of weeks, yippy!!

Today I share with you a vintage tag, I am not going to want to give this away.



Piece of Cake stamp set by CTMH
Tag from office supply store
Top Stitch desiner paper by CTMH
Bling by EK Success
Prisma glitter by CTMH
Ribbon misc

Wishing you a super weekend!!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

LOVE the stitching and the glitter!!! The wide ribbon also sets it off, gf!

Joey said...

Hi Jamia

fabulous tag, I can see why you wouldnt want to give it away, the colour combo is gorgeous.

Enjoy your weekend

Joey.xxx