Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Cupcake challenge

This post should have happened yesterday, but with cleaning a bathroom, vacuming, cleaning my room, giving myself a pedicure, a trip to Stater Bros and then dinner to cook time just slipped away. So here I am today.

BLOG CANDY ALERT
I Have 6 of these and would like to send you one!!! I will leave this give away open for one week and on each day I will take the days posters and put them in a bowl, at the end of the week I will draw 6 names and it could be YOU. In your post tell me your favorite movie, if you come back daily you can tell me almost all of them:)I know you have more than one ( I do ) Just to note that I am on vacation and will be posting more than usuall next week! Hope to here from you (feel free to share this info on your blog)



Okay my husband changed the channel tonight and guess what was on? The Matrix, seriously. Just before my favorite scene (one of them;)where Neil and Trinity go in the high security building to rescue Morphius and kick butt. Todays favorite movies for me are Shawshank Redemption and Beaches. I cant watch Beaches to often because I cry like baby every time.

Matrix
Alien
Jaws 1 & 2
Shawshank Redemption
Beaches






Friendship Flowers stamp set by CTMH
Cardstock by CTMH
Ribbon by Joanne
Button misc.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

My favorite movie of the day is Pillow Talk with Doris Day and Rock Hudson. In fact, I love all the D&R movies. Today they would be considered chick flicks, but they are feel good movies. I hear and see enough of the bad stuff. I like to be entertained.

sandyh50 said...

I do like chick flicks too and the last good movie I watched was The Proposal. I like to be entertained!