Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A little sweet treat

Hello there fellow bloggers, thanks for stopping by always glad to have you.

I have finally made it to the garage for a workout with my personal trainer (the husband), I needed several breaks and became hungary in the middle of my workout:)BUT I finally made it out there. If we back up a couple of months I told The Husband that I wanted to tone the OLE BELLY and he said lets do it, well he started his workout and I never did. The Husband actually came in one day and said "I have been out there in the GYM for the last 3 days and you havent made it out there yet" HAHA. Well I made it and not so bad, no soreness and I wasnt completely wiped out. Hopefully I can continue.

I survived Six Flags, the weather was warm and the crowd was perfect. 9 out of 10 rides we were able to walk right up and get on, no crowded walkways, long lines or obnoxious people. I even rode a few roller coasters but I did some Auntie duties
( waiting out side with my sidekick).

Heres my sidekick, Johnny. Isnt he the cutest:) Why was he pouting I believe he wanted to go play games.



I used another of my Studio G dollar stamps from Michaels, take a lookey and I will catch you tomorrow. Yeah for Friday!!! I just previewed the post and boy are those pictures lousey. I will try to retake them and repost.


Stamp y Studio G
Background stamp by CTMH
Cardstock by CTMH
Ribbin Offray

No comments: