Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

A cupcake challenge

I love this image, its a awesome set of shiloettes with inspiring scripts. It doesnt come out until June, but I get to play with it now. How about that ribbon, look at those colors:)


Heres my card for Taylors cupcake challenge, GREAT sketch Taylor! I really liked the look of the popped scallop border on Taylors card so I had to do mine the same way. Iam a sucker for 3D.What is with my pictures these days, so sorry. Iam working on it.







Be Yourself stamp set by CTMH
Daisy ribbon by Dashes, Dots & Checks @Michaels
Bitty papers & brads flowers by CTMH
Daisy scallop border by Martha Stewart
Cardstock by CTMH

2 comments:

Janice said...

Love your card and the color combo. Nice take of the sketch.

Roxy said...

what a great card! I love the image, the layout, the colors......