Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, June 27, 2016

The long way home mini vacation scrapbook

I can't believe I have not updated my blog since 2012. I am going to give this a go, bare with me I will be blogging from my iPad. It's very different blogging on a iPad than a laptop. Here I go!!! I created this envelope scrapbook using the June stamp of the Month. What a super FUN way to document a road trip or any vacation. Stay tuned for ALL ten fun pages!
Products used by Close to my Heart, Magical paper pack, Magical sequins, June stamp of the month The Long Ride Home, Framework alphabet, camera & arrow image from the Artbooking Cricut cartridge, Speech bubble from the Artiste Cricut cartridge, EK punches,banner, clouds, 1" circle

No comments: