Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Vintage banners

Happy Veterans Day!! Sending BIG thanks to all our Veterans and families for their dedication and sacrifices. Since this is a holiday that means no work so I am going to the movies with my guys (all 3). So glad my sons still like to do this and can bear to be seen with the PARENTS! I am also going to do some stamping in preparation for my Monday class AND do some scrapbooking. I have 2 new scrapbook projects to get me moving other than the traditional way. 1. is the fabulous smash books by EK and 2. the FABULOUS Project Life!! I encourage you to click both of the above names and be sure and watch the videos, you wont be disappointed YOU will be INSPIRED!

Now meet my card!.......




Birthday themed card for my Humbled Artist Swap
8 layers in one spot
2- 3 shades of blue cardstock
Birthday theme
2 embellishments
All supplies by Close to my Heart

Thanks for stopping by

No comments: