Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The sweetest thing

Well it is isnt it? This is a new set from CTMH called Baby Love, and I am in like with it!! I cant wait to create more with it:) This is one of the cards created at my Stampa-a-Palooza this past saturday. We had a really good time, I had my first male guest. He attended with is LOVE, he would have put any seasoned stamper to shame. He did so well on time, speed and problem solving A+. He didnt need any guidance from me , his cards were impecable. Yep it was his first time stamping!

Workshop= lots of cards to share including what I didnt share last week. Please come back, I know I have been slacking BUT work has been kicking my butt. I am planning a GIVE AWAY also.

Stampers meet my card....



This style may look familar I have created it before and I really liked it. The polka dots may look familar also, I have created this method a few times as well. You can proably tell its a favorite technique! I thinks its a classic style that you cant go wrong on.

All supplies used by CTMH, except for the ribbon (dash & dots by Michaels)

1 comment:

Sheila H said...

I'm glad you're back. And I do like your card!