Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday happenings

First I want to share that my son got his drivers license today, YEAH!!! Hes one of those late bloomers when it came to getting that done. He is a good driver BUT the mom in me is okay if he wants me to drive him around for awhile BUT I know he needs to get out there on his own to get comfortable and for me to get comfortable with it. I guess on a day when Iam really out of it I will wave in off :) I am happy for him.

Second I found these cuties in the dollar bin at Joannes!! Fruit seems to be a hot trend for summer, are they cute or what?


Third my hubby helped with dinner last night, he fried chicken for the first time in his life. It was so nice not to stand over the skillet until it was all done. And yes the chicken was scruptious, he did very well.I had rice and veggie dutie, that took only minutes, it felt like I had the night off;)


Heres my card for today, I am on a alphabet kick from my challenge last week.



I made a border of glitter around the sentiment. I also glittered up the U and added a few liquid glass dots covered in glitter here and there on the word sparkle. I added many layers of scallop pieces to the bottom of the card. Oh yeah a couple of buttons to finish it off.

See ya Friday!

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! But I heart anything with sparkle, lol.

Sheila H said...

Your card is darling. And I totally understand how you feel about your son driving :)