Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Can someone actually be in love with a card?

Well thats how I am feeling. So in love with this card, as if that could even began to be true. I love tall cards and this one is 9 x 4, I love that the trees are 3D,I love the tag and I love the ribbon and how its fed through the tag. Those elements are truely my 3 loves of card making. I really like the colors too!!!! I submitted this card as my first magazine submission. I have had it downloaded for over a month but wanted to watermark it first, so VIOLA here it is in all its FABULOUSNESS. Can you tell Im ooberly excited about it.

If your reading this it means its Friday and a 3 dayer at that, enjoy your family, barbeque, the great outdoors, the heat, the pool, your friends, the good music playing on the radio and most of all ENJOY yourself. Happy Labor Day=O)






Tree Tops stamp set by CTMH
Emporium designer paper by CTMH
Cardstock, and inks by CTMH
Misc ribbon $1 bin find @Michaels (the spool is low BOOHOO)
Scallop punch by Martha Stewart
Large scallop by Fiskars

Toodles

4 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Jamia

Hope you are well. this is gorgeous I love the layout!

Joey.xxx

Sue from Oregon said...

Love these tree stamps too!

Anonymous said...

I love it, too! :)

Dawn said...

Hiya
Wheee great to see you stop by, boy! I love this card too - it really is gorgeous...the stamps are great


Dawn
x