Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cupcake challenge #75

Keeping this post short, its been a long day. Day started at 10 AM with my Wilton class, where my frosting melted off the side of my cake with any decorations that sat on the top rim of my cake. The frosting was too soft and the shell border and sweet pea flowers on the top were to heavy and it just fell slowly to the bottom. HEY that didnt keep me from eating it, boy was it YUMMY. Next my son took his senior pics and they are going to be pretty darn awesome, cant wait to view them at the studio. I will share one tomorrow that I snapped with my phone. Then summer school for my son and a trip to the super market ( does anyone say that anymore?) Im pooped, I am going to polish off my third piece of cake today and call it a night :)
Sorry for the lighting had to take this picture at night, I let the sun set.






Treetops stamp set by CTMH
Emporium designer papers by CTMH
Chipboard tag by CTMH
Offray ribbon
Scallop border by Martha Stewart


1 comment:

Erica said...

you did a great job