Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Friday, June 12, 2009

OOHH Friday, sweet Friday

I was so happy to wake up this morning and know that it was Friday, what a week. I have been way to tired to even upload and post, how sad right? Tonight is family dinner and movie night. The dinner spot Numero Uno, do you have one? The best pizza, salad and garlic pizza balls OH MY. The movie Valkyre with Tom Cruise. Very tired right now hope I make it through the movie. Whatcha got going this weekend? Tomorrow I will do a little shopping, spotted some lamps at Marshalls and picture them painted and the shades revamped. Also plan on putting some ink to some new stamps. I have several Michaels coupons I want to use too. And last and most exciting I plan on attending the scrapbook convention this Sunday :) Its here in Pasadena, Calif. Thats right in my back yard. Thats the highlight of my weekend!




Love these colors together, along with my favorite ribbon! I stamped this entire card on white daisy textured paper(another love). Tried to keep it simple, no layers. I cut out the flowers and used jumbo rhinestones as the flower centers, a little extra bling near the vines and VOILA!!!


Endless Friendship stamp set by CTMH
Thank you sentiment by CTMH
White Daisy cardstock & black cardstock by CTMH
Ink colors by CTMH
Ribbon by Offray
Rhinestones Michaels



Wishing you a FANTASTIC weekend!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Great card and sounds like a fab weekend planned! Nothing spectacular here but we'll see what comes up! Have fun scrappin and shoppin and be sure to post pics of the new lamps when you're all done!

Pandascrapper said...

Great card. I like that stamp set the more I see it. Have a great weekend.

Dawnll said...

Love your site...I have a little gift for you at my site.