Visit my Craft Studio,

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the photo. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hello Spring

This past week the weather has been phenomenal, we were in the high 70s. GORGEOUS and the days are longer, this is my kinda of season! Next week is spring break and I will communing with nature while I plant in the front and back yards. I hope everyone else is feeling some spring weather. I went to the nursery and shopped for flowers, while I was there I took several pictures for my photo class. Heres one of my shots. I love that this class it requires me to shoot all the time!



I missed out on 2 weeks of great color challeges, but plan on creating something with them and posting next week.





Dream Whishes by CTMH
Cardstock , flowers and brads by CTMH
Ribbon unknown

Happy Spring

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Love the card.....congrats on your 18th anniversary! May you be blessed with many more!!!

Angela said...

Pretty card! Good job of using the colors. love the distressing.

Belated Anniversary!

Winter said...

So pretty! Love the distressing too!